Anvil Temperature Controller
The ANVIL Temperature Controller is tuned and designed for home brewing. No need to spend time configuring and fiddling with settings. Just plug it in and start controlling your temps! The unique design has an integral male plug on the back allowing it to be to plugged into any 120V wall receptacle greatly reducing cable clutter and eliminating the need to drill holes for mounting. Simply plug your refrigerator or pump into the front and you’re ready to go. The 9.5 ft long sensor cable reaches anywhere you need. We’ve also selected a robust 15A internal relay for long life and more capacity than the competition. Can also be set to control a heating device instead of your fermentation chamber. All this at one cool price.
- 120V 15A operation.
- Control temps to +/- 1F.
- Temperature Control Range: 16 - 220F.
- Fahrenheit display.
- Selectable heat and cool modes (not dual stage).
- Plugs into any 120V wall receptacle – no mounting holes needed!
- Reduced cable clutter.
- Plug can be inverted to match your receptacle.
- 9.5 ft sensor cable length.
- 1.5" sensor probe length.