BrewHound DELUXE Beer Equipment Kit with PET Carboy
Are you a serious beginner? Consider this kit!
Take everything in the feature-packed beginner's kit and add a brew pot, wort chiller, and 2 cases of bottles and you'll have a self contained brewing setup with absolutely everything you need to get a 5 gallon batch brewed, cooled, fermented, and bottled.
- 5 gallon (20 qt) brew pot
- 25' stainless steel wort chiller with garden hose fitting
- 6.5 gallon fermenting/bottling bucket with lid and spigot
- 5 gallon PET carboy (upgrade to glass for an additional $10)
- Carboy stopper
- One-Step no-rinse sanitizer, 1 pound pouch
- heavy duty, long handled spoon
- thief/test jar
- adhesive thermometer
- clip-on thermometer for your brew kettle
- siphon with tubing
- 2 cases of 12 oz longneck beer bottles
- bottle brush
- bottle filler
- twin lever bottle capper
- 1 bag of bottle caps (color varies)
ATTENTION: This item is available for local delivery in the Fort Worth area only when you select shipping at checkout. You will be contacted to arrange the time and date of delivery - someone must be available to receive the shipment.
No shipping outside of the Fort Worth, Texas, area.